adidas Consortium is an ongoing series that references and reinterprets classic adidas styles for today’s sneaker and sportswear aficionados. The popular line often includes collaborations that unite the iconic German athletic heavyweight with acclaimed retailers and labels across the globe.
Constructed of white Primeknit, adidas Consortium x BAIT's Equipment Support 93/16 low-top sneakers feature a signature boost™ midsole. Created in collaboration with BAIT, the West Coast's premier retailer of luxury sportswear and high-end collectibles, this ultra-lightweight, glow-in-the-dark pair showcases futuristic styling and mesh quarter panels layered over tonal eyestay wires.
• A collaboration between adidas Consortium and BAIT.
• 1"/25mm midsole (approximately).
• Rounded toe. Mesh quarter panels layered over eyestay wires. Logo tab and webbed fabric pull tab at rib-knit collar. TPU heel stabilizer.
• White boost midsole.
• White and light grey woven laces.
• Lace-up style.
• Removable graphic-print insole.
• Rubber grip sole.
• Available in White.